Speech Language & Therapy Materials
Below are links to some of my favorite websites I like to use with some helpful therapy materials. If you click on the other sub-links on my page, I will also post some of my own therapy materials that I find helpful! I hope you find this useful! Always feel free to email me at email@example.com to inquire about materials or sites that you're looking for that may not be on here.
Speech & Language Therapy Materials
- http://www.speakingofspeech.com/Materials_Exchange.html Speaking of Speech contains a variety of materials for various disorders posted by Speech - Language Pathologists
- http://www.speechiefreebies.com/ Hello Speechie Freebie readers! This month's Twin Speech, Language & Literacy LLC freebie document is a terrific articulation screener to be used for data ...
- pinterest.com/ A content sharing service that allows members to "pin" images, videos and other objects to their pinboard. Also includes standard social networking features ***Follow me on pinterest at http://pinterest.com/amyreinsteinslp
- http://www.advanceweb.com/general/subscriptions.aspx ADVANCE for Speech-Language Pathologists and Audiologists Bi-weekly magazine with information on research, technologies, jobs, news and practice management. You need to sign up for a free subscription.
- freelanguagestuff.com/ Here you can find hundreds of language worksheets and activities in more than 20 areas. To view activities and other information in each language area click on
- http://www.mnsu.edu/comdis/kuster2/sptherapy.html This website is a collection of resources posted by a Speech - Language Pathologist for various communication disorders including a new section added on App's!
- www.speechlanguage-resources.com/ Low priced, and free, quality, speech-language resources and information about language and literacy difficulties - created by a school based speech-language
- www.angelfire.com/nj/speechlanguage/SLResources.html PROFESSIONAL RESOURCES FOR SPEECH AND LANGUAGE These sites will give you information about specific speech and language disorders, articles ...
- www.superduperinc.com/ Super Duper Publications makes fun, practical materials for speech language pathology (SLP), autism, articulation, auditory processing, vocabulary, speech ...
- www.therapro.com/ Therapro offers innovative products for occupational therapists, speech therapists, physical therapists, educators, and parents.
- www.lessonplanspage.com/la-htm/ This section of The Lesson Plans Page contains language arts lesson plans, language arts ideas, language arts lessons, language arts thematic units, lesson
- activitytailor.com/ Designed for use by speech-language pathologists, Activity Tailor offers easy to use workbooks, speech and language therapy ideas, and ways to adapt
- blog.asha.org/ The latest opinion and information related to audiology and speech-language pathology.
- www.practicefusion.com/pages/ipad-emr-solution.html/ Manage your practice with FREE EMR for iPad, iPhone or Android. View and update electronic medical records anywhere with cell or Wi-Fi reception.
- www.bcaslpa.ca/ Recent Membership Benefits. Mardon Group Insurance: BCASLPA has recently arranged a new home insurance program through Mardon Group for Speech Language Pathologists and Audiologists... Read More ...
- www.speech2teach.com/ Welcome to Speech2Teach.com, a website filled with printable materials that ... vocabulary one step at a time with this interactive printable poster. Go to link ...
- www.speechtechie.com/ SpeechTechie will help you find speech language pathology and technology resources for your lesson plans and therapy. This blog shows you the best free ...
- meesterc.wordpress.com/ We used ... I created you can find it here: http://meesterc.wordpress.com/my-games/ and a ...
100 Best Websites for Speech Language Pathologists
Adult Speech Therapy/CEU
- www.swallowingdisordersceu.org/ Swallowing Disorders Specialty Board Continuing Education Website.
- www.dysphagiaplus.com/ Difficulty swallowing? Speech therapy products from Dysphagia Plus for dysphagia, autism, stuttering, ASHA, aphasia, AOTA. Chewy tubes, teld, the breather.
- aphasiatx.arizona.edu Aphasia Treatment Evidence Tables - University of Arizona /The University of Arizona ... Levels of evidence (see ASHA EPB website) http://www.asha.org/members/ebp/assessing.htm ...
- www.ndohd.com/ NDŌʜᴅ Endoscopic Imaging Â NDŌʜᴅ is dedicated to making quality high definition endoscopy systems.
- www.northernspeech.com/ Continuing education speech pathology CEUs. SLP CEUs are offered online and onsite via workshops, conferences, seminars, and speech therapy CEU
- www.dysphagiaresearch.org/ Dysphagia Research Society. ... I am honored to represent the Organization in this capacity and would like to welcome the 2013-2014 Board of Direct
- ceualliedhealth.com/ Community Care Partners Inc. d/b/a ceualliedhealth.com is an approved continuing education provider credentialed by the American Speech Language Hearing ...
- www.linguisystems.com/ceu We believe your CEUs should be FREE! So, they are. We've added new courses and varied the formats (Online, Source® courses, and DVD for Groups ...
- www.asha.org › Continuing Education › Course Search Find Courses Offering ASHA CEUs. Locate courses offered by ASHA Approved CE Providers through keyword, date, location, or subject area searches.
- www.ciaoseminars.com/ CIAO Seminars, providing quality, affordable continuing education to rehab professionals.
- www.passy-muir.com/ceu Passy-Muir, Inc. is committed to improving the quality of life for ... The live webinars have been recorded and are now available as self-study courses to be taken
- www.musicianbrain.com/ Mission Statement. The human brain has the remarkable ability to adapt in response to changes in the environment over the course of a lifetime. This is the ...
- www.pinnt.com/ Welcome to PINNT... Imagine being unable to nourish your body from normal food and drink... Instead you have to rely on liquid nutrients being pumped or...
- www.dysphagiaresearch.org/ Organization established to serve researchers and clinicians from different areas of inquiry who share a research interest in dysphagia and swallowing ...
- www.dysphagiadiet.com/ A site for dietitians and speech language pathologist to share and get new information about the dysphagia diet.
- www.iopi.info/index.php?option=com_content&view What It Does and How It Helps. The Iowa Oral Performance Instrument (IOPI) objectively measures: tongue strength and endurance; lip strength and endurance
- www.lsvtglobal.com/ Find an LSVT-certified speech, physical or occupation therapist. ... LSVT® Global pioneered the Lee Silverman Voice Treatment (LSVT), an innovative and ...
- www.ncvs.org/ Research center dedicated to studying the powers, limitations, and enhancement of human voice and speech. Located at the University of Iowa.
- www.aactechconnect.com/ Think of AAC TechConnect as your expert adviser, helping you: ... look for our ACES Module forms under FREE RESOURCES/TOOL; Forms / Templates. ... And don't forget our FREE TOOLS & RESOURCES pages full of resources to simplify ...
- www.nature.com/gimo/ High-level summaries. Synopses index ... of GI motility. Overviews index ... 2013 Nature Publishing Group, a division of Macmillan Publishers Limited.
- www.lumosity.com/ Lumosity exercises are designed by neuroscientists to improve core cognitive functions. Science_mri. Researchers have measured improvements in working .
- www.proedinc.com/ Books, curricular therapy materials, tests, and journals in psychology, special education, and speech, language, and hearing. Designed for use by professionals, ...
- umanitoba.ca/dentstry/ccoh/ccoh_longTermCareFacts.html In 2000, the University of Manitoba's Centre for Community Oral Health (CCOH) ... as well as the Home Dental Care (mobile van) program, which visits over 40 LTC .... x 60", please contact the WRHA: Susan Bernjak at SBernjak@wrha.mb.ca. My personal favorite website with very good resources that has wonderful handouts to help you as a caregiver or a clinician with oral care is the University of Manitoba. Click below University of Manitoba: U of M - Dentistry - Mouthcare Resources for Caregivers: Fact Sheets ... of Manitoba's Centre for Community Oral Health (CCOH) expanded its focus in .... Tel 204-789-3631 Fax 204-789-3912 Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- www.swallowingdisorders.org "The Influence of Oral Care on Aspiration Pneumonia" Recorded and is available for streaming at the BRSS continuing education web page
- graymattertherapy.com/xerostomia-and-swallow-function/ Xerostomia and Swallow Function - Gray Matter Therapy During our conversation, he specified that he could not get the food to swallow. He was familiar to my rehab team and had previously been on a ...
Health & Science ... The following links to external content are presented as starting points for further research. ... www.voicefoundation.org, Association of American Medical Colleges (AAMC) ... If you would like to search PubMed for information not related to voice medicine, ... Voice Dysfunction in Neurological Disorders
Articulation, Language, Phonological, Feeding, & Oral Motor Therapy Materials
- http://speechlanguagetherapy.com/ Dr. Caroline Bowen provides research, links, and resources in the assessment and management of communication impairments related to phonological and articulatory impairments
- www.uiowa.edu/~acadtech/phonetics/ This site contains FLASH animated libraries of the phonetic sounds of Spanish and English. Available for each consonant and vowel is an animated articulatory
- http://www.talktools.com/ TalkTools provides Oral-Placement Therapy (OPT) techniques and products to all clients, therapists, and parents.
- www.promptinstitute.com/ Provides therapy for children with apraxia of speech. Gives a calendar of PROMPT workshops. Executive Director: Deborah Hayden, M.A.,CCC-SLP.
- http://www.beckmanoralmotor.com/patterns.htm Beckman Oral Motor Therapy addresses issues concerning Oral Motor Patterns and Oral Motor Impairments. ...
- www.pammarshalla.com/ Pam Marshalla, MA, CCC-SLP, and her staff are devoted to providing practical, high-quality, and common-sense resources for speech-language pathologists ...
- www.sayitright.org/ Say It Right has many products to help you and your child with speech, language and articulation ... sayitright-image1.jpg ... Email: email@example.com.
- www.kidspeech.com/ Kaufman approach provides therapy for apraxia of speech for preschool and early elementary-aged children.
- adventuresinspeechpathology.wordpress.com/free-resources/about/ I am continually developing new speech-language resources so stop by again and see ... Adventures in Speech Pathology ... Free Resources.
- www.arktherapeutic.com/ Welcome to ARK Therapeutic Services, Inc. - your source for safe, innovative, and durable tools for speech therapy and beyond. Feel free to browse our unique
- www.preschoolspeechsource.com/resource-connections/ Resource Connection Topics Below: ... books is Books, Stories, and Games that Reinforce Speech Sound Targets (http://crokebeck.tripod.com/articbks.htm/).
- www.thebudgetslp.com/2013/12/30-free-wintery-resources-for-speech.ht My most popular posts in 2013 were my lists of links so here are more than 30 links to resources for winter. If you are looking for something to ...
- mommyspeechtherapy.com/ Helpful speech tips and techniques to help your child speak clearly
- www.spdfoundation.net/sosfeedingeducation/basic-agenda.html SOS Approach to Feeding Disorders. Please consider donating your volunteer time and money to support Sensory Processing Disorder Research, Education and Advocacy.
Feeding Materials- buybuy BABY Shop for feeding at buybuy BABY. feeding includes formula,food,bibs & burp cloths,bottles & nipples,bpa free,bottle accessories,bottle warmers,sterilizers ...
- www.pediastaff.com/ PediaStaff is the full-service pediatric and school-based therapy staffing and recruitment specialist. We recruit therapists in permanent and contract therapy jobs ...
- www.soundidears.com/aud_process_treat.html The treatment of APD cannot be provided without a thorough, comprehensive and accurate assessment of the disorder. The treatment of any APD should aim to: ...
- www.apraxia-kids.org/ Our mission is to strengthen support systems for children with childhood apraxia of speech, so they have the best opportunity to learn to speak. Learn more.
IAOM is the international professional association for orofacial myologists. The IAOM provides information, resources, and support for professionals, families ...
Literacy, Grammar & Syntax
- http://www.literacymatters.org/adlit/questioning/intro.htm Adolescent Literature. Topic: reading strategies Strategies grouped into three categories: before reading, during reading, after reading. The site is designed as a broad overview for the teacher with explanations, examples and links, but selected portions could be used directly by students as directed by the teacher. grades 4-8
- www.schoolsparks.com/kindergarten-worksheets Free printable preschool and kindergarten worksheets for early childhood development.
Reading Glossary. Topic: teaching language arts Defines basic terms related to reading, literacy and reading instruction.
- www.mindin-bloom.com/ Minds in Bloom. Topic: Language arts. Wonderful site for free downloads and tips on teaching writing and literacy
- speech2teach.com/ printable speech therapy resources that enhance speech and language skills of children in preschool and elementary school.
Alien Scavenger Hunt. Topic: phonics The student must “zap” trash letters and letter combinations that are floating around the spacecraft to spell the word that is spoken. Uses digraphs and diphthongs. grades 1-2
Annie’s Rhyme Time. Topic: word play Solve rhyming riddles, selecting from three levels of difficulty. The index shows a listing of the riddles for browsing. Click on the Teacher‘s Guide for more about game features and ideas for using in the curriculum. Menus at the top of the page link to other parts of the scholastic site outside this game section. grades 2-8
Awesome Library - English and Language Arts. Topic: various A well-organized directory of elementary sites for language arts and literature with links to articles, activities, printables, lesson plans, full-text works (book, poem, story, play), and other compiled resources. k-12
Bright Ideas For Writing. Topic: writing A variety of writing projects; for example, writing a description, a persuasive essay, and more. Select grades 1-2 or 3-5. Produced by Houghton Mifflin. grades 1-5
Definitions of Basic Sentence Parts. Topic: grammar Eight parts of speech and the construction of sentences. The quiz links at the bottom are too difficult for elementary, but could be used as enrichment activitity for interested middle school students. Part of the Guide to Grammar & Writing site. grades 5-8
Grammar Gorillas Topic: grammar Identify parts of speech in sentences. Beginner level asks for only nouns and verbs; advanced uses eight parts of speech. Definitions stay at bottom of screen for help. grades 2-6
- www.superteacherworksheets.com/teachingtools.html Printable Teaching Tools - Includes printable lesson plan book pages and homework assignment sheets.
Reading Comprehension. Topic: comprehension Printable comprehension pages for k-2. 2-4, 4-6, Pre-K/Kindergarten and items for the teacher.
- www.schoolexpress.com/ Numerous FREE items including 16000+ worksheets, make your own worksheets and awards, games, and software,
- www.crayola.com/for-educators.aspx Inspiring ideas, helpful information, lesson plans, art advocacy information and resources for art educators and parents.
- cjmonty.wordpress.com/ In Spontaneous Speech is a blog written by an SLP named Cindy. She provides many different therapy ideas.
- www.dyslexia-lessons.com/ Experienced UK Dyslexia Tutor offers tried-and-tested multi-sensory techniques, exercises and games for dyslexic/dyspraxic children and adults. Sarah Ablitt ...
- www.thespeechstop.com/ The Speech Stop is a resource providing speech/language pathologists, educators, and parents effective tools to work with children or clients of varying needs.
- www.writeanygenre.com/parts-of-a-story.html Parts of a Story: Tips for writing a story or for writing a book.
- suite101.com Teaching students how to recall the facts of a story in the proper order is a skill that contributes to comprehension. Many students will have ...
- learningtogive.org/ I absolutely love the concept of this website! Learning to Give is the world's leading developer of lessons and resources that provide Literature Guides and reading experiences to inspire acts of kindness, teach giving and volunteerism, civic engagement, and character through service for students K-12.
- www.lindamoodbell.com/ Lindamood-Bell Learning Processes offers instruction for reading, spelling, comprehension, critical thinking, and math. Learning Centers for individualized
- www.lexercise.com/ Reading problems, writing problems, language processing, online dyslexia treatment, dyslexia help, dyslexia testing, struggling readers, professional languag
- www.scilearn.com/our-approach/ Benefit from applied brain plasticity research & accelerate learning. Our products are based on neuroscience principles & link scientific expertise with innovative
- www.earobics.com/ Earobics provides a research based, comprehensive reading intervention program that helps improve reading proficiency, reading skills, and reading ...
- www.phonicear.com/ Offers signal-to-noise ratio devices. Find details as to product line, company contacts and profile, and news.
- www.meddybemps.com/9.700.html A collection of illustrated writing prompts for young children.
- www.bilinguistics.com/ Speech Therapy in Austin and the best resources for Speech Language Pathologists working with culturally diverse populations.
- freeology.com/ Freeology provides free school resources like graphic organizers, teacher forms, printables, worksheet makers, calendars, clean jokes and journal topics.
- www.literacyspeaks.com/ Literacy Speaks is an exciting and innovative approach that improves childre speech intelligibility and language skills while developing a strong literacy foundation
- www.interdys.org/ResearchintheField.htm NEW! International Dyslexia AssociationPromoting Literacy Through Research, Education and Advocacy ... The scientific diversity of researchers doing work related to dyslexia has broadened during ...
- http://www.homeschoolshare.com/levels.php At Homeschool Share, we carefully read each book and lesson plan, and for each we have assigned a unit level that we believe fits most students. That said..
- www.readworks.org/ NEW! K-12 Passages to Build Stamina. Stamina is crucial in becoming a strong reader. Students need to read longer texts, and have longer texts read to them, so they ..
- schools.nyc.gov/Offices/District75/Departments/Literacy/Programs/default.htm Balanced Literacy Initiative: The District Literacy Team plans and implements ... levels in balanced literacy throughout the school year including the summer program. ... Choices & Enrollment · Offices & Programs · Performance & Accountability ... and Writing Project: District 75 will continue to support 14 K-8 schools though ...
Child Autism/Sensory Processing & feeding
New Visions was established in 1985 by Suzanne Evans Morris, Ph.D. Its programs are located in the Blue Ridge foothills of Nelson County, Virginia. Its Vision
- www.sosapproach-conferences.com/about-us/sos-approach-to-feeding The SOS (Sequential Oral Sensory) Approach to Feeding program is an ... For Therapy information, contact STAR Center at 303-221-STAR (7827) or go to ...
- www.thegraycenter.org/ The Gray Center for Social Learning and Understanding. Social Stories/ Social Books & how to write social stories...
- www.do2learn.com/picturecards/howtouse/schedule.htm How to Use ... Picture cards can be used to build schedules to organize and structure daily activities. For home use, a picture card schedule can portray entire day's activities, or detail the mini steps of one activity, such as brushing teeth.
- www.nlconcepts.com/autism-social-stories.htm Effective social stories for children with autism. ... Many people are concerned about using social stories but it's a really simple concept. You don't have to be ...
- www.5pointscale.com/ Kari Dunn Buron developed the 5-Point Scale and shared information about the use of Cognitive Behavioral approaches and stress reduction in educational .
- goodcharacter.com/ Free character education resources for teachers, coaches, and youth group leaders. English & Spanish. Curriculum materials, discussion questions, teacher ...
- myyoungchild.org/ Welcome to My Young Child, Free Online Stories to Help Children Build Values Through Reading. We are proud to present to parents, educators and caregiver
Social Skills Lesson Plans for Middle School - cccoe.net Basic . Accepting Criticism . Accepting "No" . American Table Manners Apologizing Dealing with Fear Expressing Feelings . Following Directions . Introducing ...
- www.minds-in-bloom.com/ Minds in Bloom is so very honored to welcome guest blogger Loren Shlaes, a registered pediatric occupational therapist and regular ...
Autism Games - Google Sites - This is a site about games that parents can play with young children who have autism. Created by Speech Language Pathologist, Tahirih .
- http://speech-language-pathology-audiology.advanceweb.com/Article/Positive-Approach-for-Picky-Eaters-2.aspx Positive Approach to Picky Eaters Advanceweb.com Top 10 Therapy Tips; SLP Mandy S. Hart gives her approach to Picky Eaters
- www.oneplaceforspecialneeds.com/ Make connections with other special needs families and get practical information to help your child at home, school and the community.
- playonwords.com/ Child speech therapy and language development articles, blog, strategies and toy and book reviews.
- www.mayer-johnson.com/boardmaker-software With the Boardmaker Software Family, create picture communication symbol-based boards and activities with ease. Leading PCS software among educators.
- www.boardmakershare.com/ BoardmakerShare is the perfect community for finding thousands of Boardmaker activities on hundreds of topics. Now, the redesigned BoardmakerShare makes
- Lessonpix.com/ Teachers, Therapists and Parents can create custom learning materials for their classroom and teacing needs. Create cheap picture cards, use our powerful
- www.therapro.com/ Therapro offers innovative products for occupational therapists, speech therapists, physical therapists, educators, and parents.
- www.pecsusa.com/ Exclusive home of PECS (Picture Exchange Communication System) and the Pyramid Approach to Education. Internationally acclaimed workshops and ...
- autismteachingstrategies.com/autism-strategies/the-conversation-box-con The Conversation Box: Conversation training tool for children with ... cards for conversation training for Asperger's and high functioning autism.
- kidsactivitiesblog.com/ in 80,162 Google+ circlesThings to Do with Kids in Richmond British Columbia - Kids Activities Blog ... Book by Rachel Macy Stafford · kids emptying the dishwasher - Kids Activities Blog ...